Wooden Venetian Blinds
To compliment our shutters, we also offer a superb range of made-to-measure wooden Venetian blinds, manufactured to the same high quality as our shutters.
Our Pure Wood blind collection is the most comprehensive & advanced blinds range in the UK, offering a multitude of finishing options & is the perfect solution to any traditional or contemporary interior.
- Easy-lock mechanism allowing precision control to the mm
- 35mm, 50mm & 64mm slat widths
- 60 paint & stained finishes
- Custom colouring option
- 10 head-rail finishes including 3 exclusive brushed aluminium designs designed to be fitted without a wooden valance to give the blind a contemporary twist
- 6 valance options in matching wood finish
- Routeless privacy option (no punch holes) great closure makes it ideal for bedrooms & bathrooms
- 26 plain & patterned decorative tape finishes
- Trapezoid bottom rail with flush bottom rail caps to eliminate damage to window sills & prevent the blind from rocking
- Child safety cord consolidator option
Our blinds are 100% made-to-measure, which means that unlike cut-down blinds, they are:
- Designed to fit rather than cut to fit
- Manufactured from quarter sawn wood for character & tight grain, eliminating warping
- Custom kiln-dried, subjected to Prescription ConditioningTM & multiple processes of sanding, blinds are then finished to the highest standards using a premium oyster finish with 10 coats & a UV protective layer to help resist fading.
- Finished to perfection, with no unsightly chipping from rough saw blades
- Consistent, with all control cords located the same distance from the end of the slat. With cut-down blinds, the location of the control cords will vary greatly as the blind width is trimmed to size from either end.